Hearty K9s Sales Agreement - The Way We Do Business
We make every effort to assess your personality and your needs for a lifelong companion with the unique characteristics of the Goldendoodle/ Labradoodle cross breed. You will need to fill out an adoption form as the first stage of adopting your new pup.
- Your pup will have a health check at 6 weeks of age, shots updated, dewormed, dewclaws removed and micro-chipped.
- Your pup will be socialized, and will graduate from our puppy program.
- We provide a two year health and hip dysplasia guarantee. If there are any congenital or genetic problems which will inhibit the pup from being a quality companion dog, we will accept the pup back for a full refund or exchange. A letter explaining the pup's defect from a certified vet must be faxed to us prior to the exchange. A phone call is also satisfactory with a follow-up letter from the certified vet. Vet charges and transportation costs will remain the responsibility of the client.
- Once your application has been submitted, it will be screened to determine if a Doodle is a good fit for you. You will be contacted whether we accept your application or not. When it is determined that you would make a good fit with the Doodle cross breeds, we will require a non-refundable deposit of $250 CAN. This deposit will hold your place on the waiting list until we acquire a good match to your list of wants and lifestyle. We normally take 5 deposits before a litter is born, then wait to see how many there are before accepting more.
- When a pup is born and is determined to be a good fit for you, you will be contacted. At this time, we require the remaining owing on the pup to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to pick up or delivery. If an unforeseen event happens to your pup, your final payment will be returned to you and your deposit will be held for another pup.
- Effective January 1, 2018; for those who have completed the adoption process and have submitted a deposit before December 31st, 2017,our old prices will remain in effect until August 1, 2018. Our new prices, which include GST, are,
We're very excited to announce that our new pricing includes a one hour puppy training session when you pick up your puppy and also a 2 hour training session at our farm a month after pick up. Pricing remains the same whether you choose to take advantage of this training or not. There are no exceptions.
- Standard Poodle Cross puppies (Winter or Yogi as sire): $2300
- Moyen Poodle Cross puppies (Horton or Swede as sire): $2500
- Miniature Poodle Cross puppies (Ryder or Chewy as sire): $2700
If you already have your deposit in before the latest price increase and wish to have this training, please contact us for pricing.
Our prices remain considerably lower than many other doodle breeders because we choose to make our pups more affordable for more people. The health testing we perform on our adults before we breed them and the methods used in our puppy program make a huge difference in our Hearty K9 pups and sets us apart from many other breeders. Many of our pups have gone on to become therapy and service dogs, requiring high socialisation and adaptation skills, intelligence, trainability, and loyalty.
- We strongly suggest that you pick up the puppy from us yourself. If this is not possible we must receive funds to cover shipping and crate expenses two weeks prior to the shipping date.
- We offer continuing support to you during the lifetime of your dog. Contact us anytime for your questions and concerns.
- We hold a special place in our hearts for our pups and we want to know how they are doing. We gladly receive and encourage updates and family pictures.
- Please make all cheques payable to Dean and/or Sonia Nelson.